What To Expect
No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Grace Community, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Services to last about an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Community Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Grace Community.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Community Group, you can use resources we give you to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday for our Kids of Grace, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A mid-week recharge gathering. Wedesdays at 7pm we have everything for adults in the main building, age specific enviornments for childgren in the Kids of Grace building, and for students 7th through 12th grade, we meet in The Refuge.