New to Grace
Grace Community is a diverse community of people who are journeying together to learn what it means to live and love like Christ. We gather as a community every Sunday morning for a time of celebrating together what is happening in our community. We hope you'll join us to see for yourself what Grace Community is all about. Through multi-media presentations, contemporary music and practical messages, we present the ageless truths of the Bible in a format that's easy to understand, even if you've never been to church.
For your first visit:
1. We start at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays.
2. If you have children, from birth to 4 years old, you can drop them off before the service our children's building, located by our main worship center. Your childs saftey is our number one priority, because of that we use KidCheck. You can create an account upon arrival or sign up ahead of time online. Click HERE for info how to create an account. For older children, 5 years to 3rd grade age, are invited to join you in the service until dismissed to children's church, which is held in the large room in the Kids Building. Our trained adult volunteers will take excellent care of your children.
3. Go to the main building for the main service.
4. After the service join us at the Welcome table set up left of the stage. Learn more about the church and explore opportunities to get connected, and get a free gift just for showing up.
5. Remember to pick up your children after the service!